Alright I’ll tell you everything I know.
So I have read many books, news articles and podcasts.
What I can say is I am 90% sure that we have a crashed crafted and has been reversed engineered by not just the American government but its allies also Russia and China. And most likely Brazil and chilli. I would “carefully” say if this is truth that this would be the new “space race”.
A lot of sources and reports of “meta” materials that are “not from earth” which honestly this could mean anything. such as a meteor asteroid or if you want to believe off of a “alien” craft.
This topic will drive you insane. It’s a rollercoaster and yet I still am skeptic.
People of interest.
Gorge Knapp
ross coulthart
Bryce Zabel
Bob lazar 50/50 still am skeptical of his story
jacques vallée
Most important is J. Allen Hynek
Most Important private pilot Kenneth Arnold
Most important Commander Ryan Graves
Most Important Commander David Fravor with his navigator and female pilot partner. Can not recall their names at the moment.
I can’t put everyone’s name but that’s the start of the rabbit hole.
The governments still won’t talk about it. Basically what I get from all this info that most people working on these technologies think it is human invention and not alien technology. In reality it was reversed engineered
Possible Theories
1. Secret Advance Human technology
2. Future Humans.
3. Humans from the past IE Architecture dig/ Alien technology from the past
4. Advanced Non human civilization (Aliens)
5. Subterranean civilization right under our noses
many more but those 5 are my top picks
So I have read many books, news articles and podcasts.
What I can say is I am 90% sure that we have a crashed crafted and has been reversed engineered by not just the American government but its allies also Russia and China. And most likely Brazil and chilli. I would “carefully” say if this is truth that this would be the new “space race”.
A lot of sources and reports of “meta” materials that are “not from earth” which honestly this could mean anything. such as a meteor asteroid or if you want to believe off of a “alien” craft.
This topic will drive you insane. It’s a rollercoaster and yet I still am skeptic.
People of interest.
Gorge Knapp
ross coulthart
Bryce Zabel
Bob lazar 50/50 still am skeptical of his story
jacques vallée
Most important is J. Allen Hynek
Most Important private pilot Kenneth Arnold
Most important Commander Ryan Graves
Most Important Commander David Fravor with his navigator and female pilot partner. Can not recall their names at the moment.
I can’t put everyone’s name but that’s the start of the rabbit hole.
The governments still won’t talk about it. Basically what I get from all this info that most people working on these technologies think it is human invention and not alien technology. In reality it was reversed engineered
Possible Theories
1. Secret Advance Human technology
2. Future Humans.
3. Humans from the past IE Architecture dig/ Alien technology from the past
4. Advanced Non human civilization (Aliens)
5. Subterranean civilization right under our noses
many more but those 5 are my top picks