Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is this the end of Monarch??????????????

Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in Faction Discussion.

821 replies · 35.5k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 822 / 822 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
My money (undisclosed amount) is still invested with realist. Yes it is true he asked me for permission to extend my withdrawal given he was undertaking large ongoings which will be seen in Dropbears or whatever its renamed to, I hope its renamed lol. And I said that was fine as he does good investing which takes time and effort, and he's a friend.

I do not condone scamming, but it is a part of the game and lamentable. That being said, I am still content to have my money with realist and did not ask for any of this bs to be publicised nor this drama to occur, so this is my public statement so people can stop claiming I have been scammed without me actually saying so.. I've not commented on the matter because I didn't think its anyones business but given Lek is being scammed I thought I should confirm, I am not (as of yet anyways :p). I will likely cash out sometime in summer depending since everyone suddenly cares, I'll make an achievement thread hopefully :c

As for realist, whilst I'm not ignorant to know his flaws/strengths and don't put him on a pedastal like some might, or shit on him like others do. I can see both sides of him, and we have been friends for a while, so I would hope he values that, and we have talked multiple times regarding the fund so it isn't something I believe he would do, his credibility would truly be screwed and he's achieved anything in the game stats/money wise anyone would need. All that matter past pixels is relationships.

But what he does bring to the game is fun, sure that can come in sketchy and unorthodox manners, but at end of day I play the game to have fun with friends. And he has valued me for my strengths and flaws from early, not everyone can say that.

So whilst the much chaos and daily drama in M HQ continues to spiral, I am excited to see what fun can be had in Dropbears. I am sure a whole lot more drama and bs people love to speculate on will occur, and I'm here for it, it keeps it fun. Mnc keeps you entertained end of day :)

As Pete Weber says: I appreciate all the fans I have, who hate me or love me. You watched. That's all you could do."
OSA [2033210]
the real question is if RA doesn't pay lek does monarch then pay lek?

i have no problem with RA if anyone is stupid enough to invest large amounts with a known scammer who has scammed for much less then that is there own fault.
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
I'm keeping it invested until it accumulates to 51 tril so I can pay off the debt Asgar owes you bro
LAFAT [2623027]
( this post unrelated to the discussion skip if you want to save time)

And now a word from our sponsors Raid Shadow Legends. Raid shadow legends is one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there! Back to the discussion.

(Ps. Itsa joke)
Wires [2209713]
Okay, but the Organised Goose Co-Op's little emblem is adorable and I want nothing but the best for them because of it.
xanty [1169571]
C’mon people does anyone actually believe in this? They pulled a similar shit during elimination of last year, pretend they were upset and mad at each other… this is just for players to have sympathy for Monarch … as if anyone will believe in anything they are doing.

Dropbears is another M cache faction but instead of rebrand it, they will move all the scummy and shady players there and say they aren’t related with M so they can have a clean face and recruit more faction for their alliance to the ultimate go for the island goal.

Nova moving to carbon will give M the mole they needed, specially if war monger nova gets up the ranks…
Cartis [1868288]
The end? Nah, they've simply gone back to the pupa stage before they re-emerge as a (high pitched voice) beautiful butterfly!
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
"
Is this the end of Monarch??????????????
"

God I hope so.... And people gave D3vl shit for how badly he ran his faction.
MustaKustaa [2703234]
Well it seems people like to gossip and sling fecal matter. Nothing new on the planet.

I have no personal experience of Monarch crews as I am a noob in comparison to the "big bois" and I don't mind being that.

What makes me happy is to see commentary that pretty simply states that it is only a game and it's played with friends for fun.

On this I agree. On the drama stuffs, I rarely like as it has a high likelyhood of going personal in todays day and age.