I was referred to Torn by my cousin. However, when I was starting the game, I made a mistake by putting in the wrong name as the person who referred me. I didn’t know his name in Torn because he referred me by speech. I would like to change the wrong name that I put as the person who referred me to Torn to my cousin’s name. My cousin's name in the game is Jermicidal[2071562].
Changing referral
Started by DEIMOS__ [2894269] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Hi
I have fixed this.
Thanks!
Thanks!