Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faux

Started by Adam42092 [2742845] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 170 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Adam42092 [2742845]
00:19:31 - 24/04/23 You were awarded the medal: Faux (Commit 4,000 Fraud crimes) is that all Arsons!? at 481 days old I'm sure it's not the fastest but that's pretty decent progress right?
Xauchino [2821117]
Congrats. I think being lvl 72 in 481 days is WAAY more impressive :D

(I am so sorry for dislike, it was meant to be like, I literally missclicked )