Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn GC

Started by Fishy_ [2589877] on in Suggestions.

18 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Fishy_ [2589877]
I’d love to have torn group chats so that I don’t have to use discord to talk to multiple people at once.
They could work the same as faction chat but more like dm where you add people to the chat.
JackKelly [2271177]
It's just not a very big issue. You wont get the player support because many already use Discord, which has its own advantages.
python [1009878]
they are already being worked on, we did have them long ago but no one knew they existed at the time.

chats gotta be atleast 7.0 at this point
JackKelly [2271177]
Really? and ched has stated specifically that group chats will be in the new system?

I mean if so, awesome. I didnt know we had them in the past.