I am in the process of building a website connected to the Torn API, which should benefit factions. If you have any current or future thoughts, please let me know. So far, I have implemented only the reviving feature, which displays who revived a member from a specific contract or dedicated revivers list. If you have any other API-related ideas, please feel free to contact me.
Please note that I will only build websites collecting data from the Torn API using PHP, avoiding Discord and browser script nonsense. I will create code scripts for both public and private use. I understand that many people are already doing this, but I kindly ask that you give me a chance to prove that I can do a better job – no offense intended.
To be honest, I am not certain about the pricing yet, but I do know that building websites requires a lot of work and that I always produce clean code. The product will be completed before payment, and I can also host it for you if desired.
Please note that I will only build websites collecting data from the Torn API using PHP, avoiding Discord and browser script nonsense. I will create code scripts for both public and private use. I understand that many people are already doing this, but I kindly ask that you give me a chance to prove that I can do a better job – no offense intended.
To be honest, I am not certain about the pricing yet, but I do know that building websites requires a lot of work and that I always produce clean code. The product will be completed before payment, and I can also host it for you if desired.