Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Ultimate Question

Started by Conramjr [2147546] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 199 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Conramjr [2147546]
I have wandered across digital Torn City ,marched miles of the Earths lands, communed with sagely Angels and devious Devils..lo the 5 years I've played this game . Still I haven't found preferences location to change my profile name . LOL. Anyone please help? Thank you :)
Conramjr [2147546]
Sorry about the last post , i see by the dislikes that it was a waste of some of your time. I'll try to write a little more to please . Laaaaaater