Making these RankWar reports with only 100 results a time takes a very long time depending on how long the rank war was
I did this for the first time a few weeks ago for our 76 hours rank war
I came unstuck and my app crashed after downloading 57,000 lines of the first 10hrs of the rank war, after viewing the results which I had downloaded I saw the problem that 100 results only covered 1-2 minutes of the war, so for me this was an impossible task
my alternative option was to use YATAs rank war reports which also came with combined chain reports
Even with YATA doing all the work this still took many hours to compile, it was at 57% after 4 hours using my own API keys, but I was able to turn off the computer and get some sleep and see the results in the morning
View Here
https://prnt.sc/o8VuGP0fuigD
it was a bit overwhelming at first, you have to switch the filters for different results, after an hour or so of putting them onto spreadsheets my work was done resulting in these reports on the first 4 tabs of
spreadsheets hereMany thanks to Kivou and his amazing YATA
Cheers