Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Decrease in nerve log.

Started by Ragga [2903631] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Ragga [2903631]
Hi Team,

I received a log when my nerve went up to 20. However, I failed a crime and it went back down to 15.

I did not recieve a log if this. It is not major, just worth noting.

11:27:55 - 27/04/23 Your maximum nerve increased from 15 to 20