Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Another farewell

Started by Legaci [2100546] on in General Discussion.

47 replies · 1.82k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Legaci [2100546]
I've been playing Torn in excess of around 17+ years, it has been a blast and has meant so many fantastic people in Torn. Over the past few years, my motivation to play torn has dwindled, I've tried new things to try and encourage a spark in my motivations but none have unveiled any meaningful reason to stay playing.

I can thank so many people for making Torn a fun place for me once upon a time, so thank you to those.

One day I may return, however right now I don't see that happening. Best of luck to the rest of you Tornigans.



*Note*
No, you can't have my stuff.

You donated $100,000,000,001 to the church.

It's all gone.
Qpalzmfj [2616094]
Many people have been leaving torn recently, good luck with real life now.

You should try spin slots once after doing that, maybe RNGesus likes you now. Also remember to clear your duke loan otherwise bad things will happen...

Priest be like:
[image: snipboard.io]
xanty [1169571]
Take care my friend, i wish you all the best IRL and was a pleasure to play with you!

I hope to see you back someday <3
Dexy [968047]
Cheers my Legzzz! Life will be a crawl without you! (And no-one to fetch a beer) ~xoxo~
i won’t be far behind you
Bumfluff [969606] Wiki Contributor
Take care legs, I’m sure you’ll find your way back eventually like most of us have done!

Take good care of the family and stay in touch