Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Snitches in torn

Started by 405daddyOkc [2783083] on in General Discussion.

82 replies · 2.17k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
83
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

405daddyOkc [2783083]
Do y'all condone or even just turn a blind eye to these Nancy boys that attack people then act like kids when you retaliate? I found it too common for someone, with double my stats, to mug me then act childish because I put one bounty on them. The punks start throwing fits, talk trash, then put max bounties on me. Of course I'm gonna talk trash to you, stupid. However to run and tell on me? How old are you? Are we still in junior high? Look here virgin, if you don't wanna be attacked then leave me alone. I've met some cool people on here but others, if I seen you on the streets I'd really kick your teeth in.
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
"Nancy boys that attack people then act like kids when you retaliate" this is not snitches.

"Nancy boys that witness some shenanigans in regards to which they open their fat mouths" this is snitches.

I think the word you're looking for is bitches. Not surprising you haven't found any.

Also why spend money on bounties when you get mugged? Haven't you lost enough money already?
Starbreaker [2737884]
"What about these nancy boy whiners huh", he whines

Good luck with the if-I-saw-you-in-real-life tiny dick energy mate but I heard the only way that works as a threat is if you give out your IRL address in Global and say you're waiting
ChillySpunc [1905415]
Sounds to me like you're getting mugged, getting salty because you're shit at the game, you then bounty someone and when that doesn't bother them, you target someone smaller than them and act like a big dick.

Sounds like you need to grow a pair.
hemi [2165616]
That's right, underestimate me. I can actually fight. (Some boxing AND MMA which is mixed martial arts and no holds barred.) Keep underestimating me and meet me in the alley after work.

I also studied UFC matches. You probably don't even know what that is. You weakling.

I trained in the best MMA academies in my city. All you gotta do is search on Google maps and go to one of these if you wish to hope to catch up to me.
^_^
I have experience in street fighting. Muay Thai, BJJ, Kung Fu, karate, boxing, kickboxing, wrestling. I tried judo and hated it. I punched walls lol
Also I don't like formal styles; i prefer the street fighting style.
Good health and fitness is more important than income. You need to be fit in order to have the stamina to make income in the first place.
To fight, you need high sensory awareness and spatial IQ. If you suck at this, you need to train. I trained in fighting for way over 10+ years, since when I first got in the internet, I was looking up fights, signed up for classes at MMA dojos.
From a young age, I was drawn to fights even though my parents are quite peaceful; I bullied the bullies when school admin did nothing. I had tons of detentions, detentions I rarely attended and yet they still let me graduate HS. After classes, I went to mma training dojos, they let me train there despite being underage. These days, I don't need to go anymore but I retain all my experiences and I teach myself.
I hold experience in mixed martial arts, no holds barred, boxing and wrestling, and I'm my own personal fitness trainer. I want to hire a professional Olympics trainer at my gym. I'm extremely powerful, have HIGH stamina, endurance, and a lot of energy and exercise at the gym, at home, and whenever I'm outside. I was deep into sports (track, basketball, different specialties of martial arts, swimming) and I've won many fights and competitions. I will compete at the national level someday.
I can disarm weapons, and use weapons, and guns. I am safe and civil, I would never use a gun outside of a Shooting range or a forest (hunting). All I offer for civilians is a dominance in strength and combat, I would never pull a weapon out.
I'm really excited and brimming at excitement at the prospect of a real battles. I haven't bled or had a good fight in a few years due to Covid (I've been on good behavior, corporate wageslaving, or just training and studying,) however I'm still sharp.
I also found out that more torn players watch UFC than expected, which is really awesome. I am usually on the UFC Reddit arguing with enthusiasts, I didn't expect to find so many of them on torn too!
I asked one of such people from a torn server to stream it, and he said he didn't wanna distract anyone from the war.
We have many unexpected wrestler/fight enthusiasts on torn
:)
I see people bet on stuff like football. I dislike football due to the rules, but I like fights. I'm always down for a fight. I beat bullies and whenever I saw guys bully some girl or a scrawny guy, I beat them up and call ambulance on them. While acumen is important, strength is important too.
Also reminder to all you torn nerds to remember to exercise and drink water. If you are malnourished, you won't have the energy to learn and earn. If you are unfit or don't exercise, your body didn't burn enough calories so you won't feel hungry at all, and won't have appetite and won't eat enough nutrition, then you will be malnourished.

^_^
2824277 [2824277]
I mean, I'm still proud of my gains. But I'm above challenging basement dwelling nerds in torn. I'm out of their league, it wouldn't be a fair match. I would never hurt a fly, since the first rule of combat training, is understanding my immense power advantage, and showing restraint. This is actually a law that trained fighters shouldn't fight untrained fighters. https://fightnomads.com/street-fighting-laws-mma-fighters i'm not in the UFC but I'm a trained fighter who learned MMA from YouTube and UFC videos, real fights that came onto me, and classes.
Pasqi [2733993]
Hrmmm.. You are in the same faction as BearHawk..
You two are going to put your faction on the radar of folks acting like you both do.
WhackedMaki [2587660]
Luckily when you mooch off your grandparents your whole life you don't need to worry about your income, ao can dedicate your life to studying the gains.