miro [1689701]He was the best at getting insider secrets and information from factions. He could go down as one of the best faction leaders in the history of Torn. I was good myself at espionage during my prime, but he was by far the best. I consider him as one of Torn's unspoken legends. Since the collapse of SA, it would be great to hook up with him again. But, things go their own ways as always.
Shoutout to
miro... You are a literal Torn Legend.
As a second. I have to hand it to my old faction Co-Leader of like 10 years to
beaker [371096]...
My career in torn would have ended over 10 years ago if it wasn't for her. She gave me the chance after a period of inactivity that during which completely changed torn, forever. I wouldn't be here today posting this. I wish to meet beaker in RL at some point. She/He has had an impact on my life that cannot be overspoken and forever will be one of my closest albeit most distant friends. (She keeps to herself.)
+1 to the guy that said
Krastinov... Yeah, he's a character for sure. R+ from me!
Honorable Mentions:
Unpopular opinion of my own...
Dekloren needs to return to Torn. I've tried to convince him, but he wont. I'd like to say he's also one of my favorites throughout Torn's history. He didn't give a shit about anything. And although he is a racist, bigot, sexist, and any other thing you could say.... he didn't mind putting shitty staffers in their place. He did it well. So well infact that they 999'd him to get rid of him. The only rule he broke was putting people in their place. Which isn't really a rule. So Dek definitely gets an Honorable mention.
Bones. She always surprised me. Most unique female player in torn in my eyes, I absolutely truthfully thought she was a dude for years. Solid head, solid heart, and solid mind. I dont care if she doesn't like me. She's worth a mention for sure.