Pops, aleks, jia, trashy, tom, fizz, cc sunset, eni, bong, bear, gizmo, vlad, alexxx, ringer, xanty, loli, ccd, stud, maxx, kitten, rites, milu, shayan, colette, forest, milos, fourex, dunmugmeh, tech, and raven. Reason? Coz I like them. Ps: in no particular order tho. Edit : double name Oh there is that guy in monarch. Ovo something. Imo he is highly likeable. But too bad i barely have chance to interact with him. But yeah I can see he become one of my favorite too if given the chance. But I'm lazy n dw to.
Favorite person(s) goes to my best friend (If you know you know) Also to Batman for proving Gotham is shit without him. And also D3vl for living rent free in peeps mind(that's how you worship the devil) And lastly Padokill
There are so many players that are awesome, but here are those that I've interacted with (I'm certainly forgetting some)
Qfiffle, who is as smart as she is active Sword, a legend in retirement Aedstar, great artist and great to work with Stig, incredible coder and also great to work with Zomb13, smart and savage Fatbears, OC genius
Edit: Oh Torn Player. DementedLurker cuz he gave me money for no reason when i first returned to the game but also miss the guy cuz he been mia for quite some time. Hope they alright
I suppose my 'odd' forum posts are my way of rebelling. Many players that play this game are try hards, too serious. We have to have fun when playing games!
Many other active forum posters mail and chat with me, yes i do inspire many forum posters ... and i also note copyright infringements .. ie players copying my posts LOL.
My bazaar, that stuff doesnt appear from nowhere i actively sweep the markets, so yes 75% of what i do in this game is buying from bazaars. i make a lot of friends that way.
Posting on the forums is just a little extra thing in this game for me.
I have lots of friends but no favorite friends.
I know my forum posts can be odd .. But believe it or not some of the best factions in the game have tried to recruit me because of my posts LOL.