Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need a witnes

Started by rigamortis90 [2919940] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Sammy [1204156]
Update:

I went to the wedding, it was magical and I welled up.

Both people looked the same though, almost identical, like they were the same person?

More investigations needed at the buffet in the reception I feel.
Sammy [1204156]
You're right, the welcome glass of bubbles must have gone straight to my head...

You sent 1x Gold Necklace to rigamortis90 with the message: Wedding gift!

Sent an apology necklace (worth millions rigamortis90) disguised as a wedding gift to to clear my conscience a little.