…
Whoops
Started by Hunter2Shepp [2870685] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Free Xanax?
For wars yes
I’m a little broke. I need to feed everyday sadly. Thx though
Sign me up! I love that I'd be able to trust faction leadership to post things in the appropriate place!
There's a forum dedicated to this....
Delete.
Delete.
Content deleted - moved to graveyard