Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

send this to hell

Started by imduststorm [2621574] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 331 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
35
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

imduststorm [2621574]
guys!!!1!1!1!11! Vengeance2 is a filthee valt sc4mur!!!11!1!1!!! ???????

He tuk all monies ?????????

atak him!!!11!!!1 ????????
Sepulchrave [2092631]
R- for your disgusting inability to communicate effectively.

There are people playing this game who learned English by watching movies and listening to pop songs - and they still write better than you.

What's your excuse for being so incompetent? Are you stupid?
Sethimothy [2197917]
Your faction is so poor it can't afford to replace the "default" banner so I can't imagine this vault thief stole anything that compares to the time of mine you stole by making this thread...
VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
After a post like this, when everyone downvotes and makes fun of him, he'll just say "Oh Torn community is shit and unhelpful, what did I do to deserve this!"

[image: i.ibb.co]

PS: you should edit the profile so you don't lie. It's not anymore...

[image: i.ibb.co]
Vengeance2 [2883164]
To clarify things. We were joking around in faction chat and I said that I would steal all the money. Then proceeded the challenge him saying he wouldn’t make a forum post about it.
so I guess this is on me haha.


Sorry everyone.