Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Sold] EOD set

Started by veramon [280841] on in Trading Post.

22 replies · 505 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

veramon [280841]


SOLD!!!




I'm potentially open to sell my EOD Set. Since EOD is currently d only red and the best armor set in Torn, i will only accept a high price equivalent or closer to my asking price.

EOD Set
Bonus : Impassable (fully block incoming damage)
Extra Full Set Bonus : 10%
Price : 80b

got an offer close to 60b but still not interested in selling it

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]

for the price you pay, I will keep the identity of the buyer/owner confidential (if needed). Chat me if interested.

Thanks
veramon [280841]
that's true.. if you buy by pieces it's still cheap.. but you have to wait to complete it (if u plan for set) or can try your luck with a cache pull and be prepared to accept the loss.. I only plan to sell if I get the price I want.. otherwise it will keep on my body
OSA [2033210]
Good luck, I actually think 80b for a full set and not having to chase pieces is a very fair price tbh.
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
Didn’t an apron sell for 30-35B?
pants 10B, boots 5.5B, gloves 6-7B, helmet 13-18B.
thats 64.5-75.5B, essentially only a few % higher to get a full set at once, and let’s be honest, the target audience that can even afford this, a few billion is f**k all when it saves them time and effort.

a fair price IMO, apron is 22% too.