Done
closed
Started by srusru [2500586] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
It's always sad see someone leaving the game. Hope you enjoyed your journey in torn and I wish you the best in your life.
Maybe it's just a goodbye. *hug*
Maybe it's just a goodbye. *hug*
I have nothing to send but i would take free stuff if you have :)
And good luck in RL!
And good luck in RL!
Is this a scam or just sounds like one?
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
Thats what i thought too. And as he is not sending out anything without sending him money its with a high chance a scam.
How about I send you 1 Million and you send me 50 million, just to test your honesty.
Sorry to hear you leaving. I just got into the game and its awesome but I cannot exchange as I'm broke. lol
Shut up
bro trying to run a Nigerian prince scam