Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn mobile

Started by iPunish [1604376] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 231 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
iPunish [1604376]
Anyone use torn or user scripts on there mobile browsers while playing?

debating on ditching safari browser and go to Chrome or Firefox for the extensions ability.


But not sure if you could use scripts on a mobile browser or not.
2824277 [2824277]
I agree. Torn PDA is God mode. But for some scripts that PDA doesn't run, you can switch to Kiwi. I play 98% of the time on PDA and if necessary switch to Kiwi
selfabuse [1566046]
I've been using Kiwi + ReTorn for a while now, and definitely recommend it. It makes it so that you can actually be at least semi-useful on mobile during RWs.
GassyTerps [1444838]
Firefox and chrome do not support mobile extensions for iOS . Do you have an Apple Watch? If so torn pda sends me notifications I get in my watch unless someone has a better answer
2824277 [2824277]
Try PDA bro. You can set war specific chain targets. Very convenient. You load your opponent's faction members and just hide those you're not going to hit.
Angry_Medic [2107304]
Kiwi Is great but you've got to be an android user. The torn pda has some nice features as previously mentioned but for everyday use I go with kiwi