If you are looking to get married go to:
https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main
so you want someone to creep on?
Lol what do you mean? By "creep"
you're specifically asking "for a female to marry (go halves on PI) like if ya want someone to go halves on ya PI their sex really doesn't matter, does it?
Unless ofc you're trying to slide into those dms
He prefers females because he's not gay, have you thought about that?
I guess i didnt want to be regarded as gay even in a game? Why would I creep on someone on Torn? Dude.. stop being a a**hole..
I'm posting in this thread before it gets nuked.
he's just jelly because he can't find a woman for himself.
Also for the future: https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main
you gonna have more luck there.
Cheers Tsume will give that a try
most girls on torn are really guys lol
everytime i hear someone say "female" i think of the ferengi in star trek. just me?
Even this i wouldnt mind lol, I just didn't want it to be a gay marriage in game
dont worry one day you will realize a $20 is $20 and a PI with a guy or a PI with a girl is ultimately the same.
seems like you've got some extensive experience in this field.
20$ and I'll be whatever you like. :))))
staff edit: extreme flamming
Most of the women in this game are dudes, and many of them are catfish.
By screaming your heterosexuality in the forums you have alienated the ones you want, and attracted the ones you don't.
Lube up, buddy - your future is gapingly clear.
all
Hello am female
much vagina yes
i show u bob and vagene
show credit card information and mother maiden name yes please
many lovering yes yes
Female