Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird looking forum post

Started by Wevie [2088902] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wevie [2088902]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.


Was browsing company recruitment thread and saw this (Windows 11 Firefox), can't scroll below this post:


I turned off TornTools and looked at the thread with my phone (iOS Safari), looks the same. The buttons are clickable. Refreshed thread multiple times and asked other people to look.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=46&t=15907925&b=0&a=0&start=58900&to=23465700
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Mentions: Looking for Work? Post your Stats here

Xanet [2007324]
The post in the "signature" was posted on the same thread according to that person's forum history. I see the same thing except I see their name.
CPrinceC [923382] Reporter
same its like that if you click on his profile as well i turned off scripts thinking it was something on my end but cant figure it out lol

https://i.gyazo.com/fbc1d67ded6a065a1eddc48f62f6945c.png[image: i.gyazo.com]



cleared cache,turned off scripts compleatly shut down came back wont fix and i know there are a lot of posts under it that i can not see (other tihng is if you click his profile and look at it from all his posts it still shows up the broken part in his sig



Windows 11 and chrome browser if that info helps
CPrinceC [923382] Reporter
when i inspect the page iit looks like he tried to put a music player into his profile sig (i could be looking at it wrong but looks like to me that is braking it.)
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Is this still happening for you? I am unable to reproduce the issue, the person hasn't updated their forum signature, so not really sure what is different.

[image: i.imgur.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Ahh I see, the sig was removed by a staff member. This should hopefully not be an issue with the new editor.

Thanks!