Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel

Started by DRAGORIAN [2143079] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
DRAGORIAN [2143079]
Hello,

I'm new here and my faction is at war. I'm looking for a wiki or guide to travelling or going abroad in the game so I can figure out
GassyTerps [1444838]
u have to be level 15; as a new player this ->https://wiki.torn.com/wiki will be your best friend. There is a section on basically everything in the game from mild to wild. Id also recommend looking in the tutorials and guides section of the forum.

Because you're not level 15 id ask your faction leadership what they want you to do to protect score