I'm wondering if the players with the highest NW are willing to help new players improve their stats through loans for Xanax etc.
High networth
Started by cursedbastard [2919455] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 56
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Catarchy [2632824]
· 37 likes ·
get to level 15, fly for plushies and you'll have enough money for 3 xan and E refill. - Odin-All-Father [2010524]
· 21 likes ·
Why just new players? loan me 20B and I’ll be a slave for 4 months. All my E and Nerve are yours! Much more valuable than some new nerd starting out with the “intentions” of paying it back, maybe, eventually, … - Steqman [2562094]
· 14 likes ·
Loan me 20B and you can be my slave for 4 months. All your E and Nerve are mine!
Mentioned in this thread
cursedbastard [2919455] ×1
get to level 15, fly for plushies and you'll have enough money for 3 xan and E refill.
Why just new players?
loan me 20B and I’ll be a slave for 4 months. All my E and Nerve are yours! Much more valuable than some new nerd starting out with the “intentions” of paying it back, maybe, eventually, years down the line, maybe.
loan me 20B and I’ll be a slave for 4 months. All my E and Nerve are yours! Much more valuable than some new nerd starting out with the “intentions” of paying it back, maybe, eventually, years down the line, maybe.
loan me 20B and I’ll be a slave for 4 months. All my E and Nerve are yours!
Loan me 20B and you can be my slave for 4 months. All your E and Nerve are mine!
Just give me 20B and I’ll do what ever I want with it.
Alright, fine. Give me 25 and I'll keep the change.
i can help you invest your funds
People with high NW exist because they hoard and give nowt away.
This ain't charity, work hard if you want to be rich.
This ain't charity, work hard if you want to be rich.
Good start might be BUYING a donator pack.
a new player that may not know whether or not he likes the game should *buy* something?
i think this is bad advice tbh...
i think this is bad advice tbh...
loan me 20B and I’ll be a slave for 4 months. All my E and Nerve are yours!
JOin SMTH and you'll get a few billion via loans
I won't say it's a loan. Give me three losses and I will send you one Xanax. Simple as that.
As you can see, it's all an exchange in this game. Not everything is for free (except giveaways), especially when you have not built trust yet.
As you can see, it's all an exchange in this game. Not everything is for free (except giveaways), especially when you have not built trust yet.
It’s £4 for a month, you’ll spend more trying a different food at your local takeaway or going to the cinema to watch a film you’re not sure if you like.
Hardly bad advice.
Hardly bad advice.
The players with that high networth probably earned it themselves instead of asking for handouts.
they are not.
nah its perfect advice
grind hundreds of hours in game slutting and item running at the start is the shittest part of the game. If you have disposable income you can get to the same place by spending a couple hours wages on DP's and spend that time living your life instead and not wasting it on torn.
hours and hours of shit and boring grinding vs 2 mins to buy a bunch of DP's, its the logical choice imo. Early in the game is the only time buying DP's makes sense, the more developed your account is it basically becomes pointless to buy DP's unless you're gonna drop thousands of USD into it.
Like I said, if you have disposable income and value your time, then buying DP's early in the game is just logical
grind hundreds of hours in game slutting and item running at the start is the shittest part of the game. If you have disposable income you can get to the same place by spending a couple hours wages on DP's and spend that time living your life instead and not wasting it on torn.
hours and hours of shit and boring grinding vs 2 mins to buy a bunch of DP's, its the logical choice imo. Early in the game is the only time buying DP's makes sense, the more developed your account is it basically becomes pointless to buy DP's unless you're gonna drop thousands of USD into it.
Like I said, if you have disposable income and value your time, then buying DP's early in the game is just logical
I mean they got the money.... I'd use the Xanax to help me reach level 15. I'd pay it back