Technically I'm transgender and pan-lust... is it weird that I hate part of my identity (being female, trans,LGBTQ)? Most of the women I met tend to be sarcastic and rude. Then like, I am t[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]old that I don't act [/background] as a trans female should. Like we're as complex and individual as everyone else. I hate my developmental delays,they make me feel non comptis mentis
I'm sorry you've been told there's a way you should be behaving. Everyone is different, and there is no standard way that someone who is trans should act.
The media wants a. RuPaul but they got me...Micro culture punk and emo...an intricate 'none barbie' as it were.... thanks for the comment yet the media tends to portray us in bad light with 'RuPaul,adult flm star, or creep' being the standard terms of "what are you"
Ahem....staff. seeeek this forum to be graved, not like I went on a full misogyny rant or anything so...
Skellington[2671472] · #5
No, hating part of your identity is not weird at all. I think deep down almost all, if not all, humans have a certain part of their identity they dislike or even hate. In my opinion, and with me in that of many others, your gender identity does not make you any less human, even though the media might try to convince us otherwise. Neither does it compell you to act according to a fixed set of behavioral rules others have composed for you. The people that judge you because the way you behave does not fit their ideals, are afraid of their own ignorance in my opinion. As far as I'm concerned you may be you, your preferences, gender identity and race are irrelevant to me. As they should be to everyone.
You do not have to fit into someone else's perpective of something. Whre they probabl;y want you to be like what the stereotypes are like. But you do not need to fit into them. Just be yourself.
Though what is pan-lust. I am guessing it is like Pansexual. with attraction to anyone. Over being attracted to satyrs or fauns. I just never heard that term before and looking it up I found nothing.
My friend, act the way you want to act and let no person tell you down. We have a limited life, so why spend part of that life having others who can't harm you influence your actions?
Laugh, live, and love with no shame. Fear no fear, and you will be happy.
Torn City is not that harsh here in censors. It is not like AOL where most words are banned.
Also do not try to bypass the filters. ( your did not) I am just saying so in case you did not know. )
Skellington[2671472] · #11 · edited
Hating those isn't weird either in my opinion. The fact your progression is slowed or your development different from your peers' makes it quite easy to hate them and make you feel non compos mentis. You're not, though. Development as a human being is based on extremely complex systems, yours perhaps even more so, considering your gender identity. Although very annoying to say the least, developmental delays neither degrade you as a human being, nor declare you non compos mentis. Hating them doesn't either.
As long as there has been 'society', there is someone in that society who gets the sht end of the stick for some reason. Perhaps it's our natural tendency to sort things and people into groups and then place preferences on them. Maybe some day we will grow out of that nonsense and find the benefit of co-existence without such dangerous, hateful biases.