So there’s a guy, Ivaanvay. I know him, and he’s been kind of a jerk to me lately. So, if you can prove you attacked him and won (screenshot, etc.) then I will pay you $10,000. You will be doing me a service. Post your proof either in a response to this thread or send me some proof by mail. Happy hunting!
Guns for hire
Started by AlexSmithfan [2820912] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dark95 [2321537]
· 31 likes ·
14:42:15 - 08/05/23 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking AlexSmithfan and mugged them for $70,927 (chain #1) [view] I earned 7x payouts by simply mugging you xD - Flid [2594918]
· 16 likes ·
1. Awful deal. 2. This sort of thing should go in the attacking forums, or even better in the form of 10k bounties. - ChillySpunc [1905415]
· 8 likes ·
10k? Well as you are offering big bucks I'll get right on it.
1. Awful deal.
2. This sort of thing should go in the attacking forums, or even better in the form of 10k bounties.
2. This sort of thing should go in the attacking forums, or even better in the form of 10k bounties.
10k? Well as you are offering big bucks I'll get right on it.
1. Hit the Gym and eventually flip the script
2. Ignore
3. 25e is worth at least $2.65m, a far cry from $10k. Don't expect any takers
4. Use Bounties. You may get some response as there are merits involved
2. Ignore
3. 25e is worth at least $2.65m, a far cry from $10k. Don't expect any takers
4. Use Bounties. You may get some response as there are merits involved
14:42:15 - 08/05/23 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking AlexSmithfan and mugged them for $70,927 (chain #1) [view]
I earned 7x payouts by simply mugging you xD
I earned 7x payouts by simply mugging you xD
mmm yes yes mmm. I understand sir. But I just dont give a shit.
Stealing from the poor is a sin, thou shall return to him fourfold which that hast stolen
It's not stealing, it's tactically acquiring.
why 10k bro? give 20k. Thats the new meta
15:37:25 - 08/05/23 You claimed the $10,000 bounty on AlexSmithfan placed by Kalisa
I got my 10k guys he is legit good for it!
I got my 10k guys he is legit good for it!
Did you mean to put in $100,000 and missed a zero by chance? Cuz even then that amount is not high enough.
10k is kinda a joke fam.
Get gud please.
R-
10k is kinda a joke fam.
Get gud please.
R-
That's kinda cute ngl.
15:26:19 - 08/05/23 You placed 1x $10,000 bounties on AlexSmithfan for a cost of $15,000 : This is how it works.
High five on us collaborating to help educate this new player. We've done our good deeds for the day!
High five on us collaborating to help educate this new player. We've done our good deeds for the day!
I asked someone if he wanted to claim a $100k bounty on me once. He replied that it's not worth wasting the 25e, as he could do much more with that instead. So trying to bait someone into attacking your bully for $10k just ain' t going to cut it.
Yeah but no… this won’t end well.
Yeah, I know. Torn justice and all. But I kinda feel bad for this guy.
Sure, he's new. Sure, he doesn't "get" how grudges work. But my man has gone as far as making a post in more-or-less the right place, and it's about getting salt on someone. He'd probably be a 25k chainer in a week.
Sure, he's new. Sure, he doesn't "get" how grudges work. But my man has gone as far as making a post in more-or-less the right place, and it's about getting salt on someone. He'd probably be a 25k chainer in a week.
ill do hits for 4m a piece lol 10,000 lmao
No discussion - Moved to Attacking
When you realize u forgot the 0
its 100,000
my ba
its 100,000
my ba