I have a collection of crossbows, and have them sorted by damage then accuracy. However the lowest section seems to mix up after I have saved the changes, and I was sure I had some with 35.00 damage but they seem to have vanished altogether. Anyone else have that problem?
Collection bug maybe
Started by Beau_Hunter [2163550] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
Display case only displays the first 1,000 items present in the cabinet (new items that you add, will be appended to the top). The items beyond the first 1,000 are present but not displayed. You will need to withdraw the first few hundred items to be able to interact with the remaining items in the DC.
There are some performance issues on the Display Cabinet page in case the player has too many items, this is a known issue. Hence there's a loading limit on the Display Cabinet for the time being.
Thanks!
There are some performance issues on the Display Cabinet page in case the player has too many items, this is a known issue. Hence there's a loading limit on the Display Cabinet for the time being.
Thanks!
Mentions: Display Case loading all items at once
Okay, thank you. Are there only the first thousand items displayed when interacting (sorting) them? How can I tell how many items are actually in DC?
I thought I had broken my display cabinet!! Shew! all sorted now.