Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Training regimen

Started by Louisgee [1887154] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Louisgee [1887154]
I recently did 100 refills with 99k happy jumps.

Work in a 10* AN.

I will be doing weekly 5edvd jumps + xanax stack+refill. (Or should I wait for 9edvds every two weeks?)

In between those jumps. What should I do?

1. Choco jumps with stacking?
2.Just use natural E+xanax stacking + refill?
3. Any other methods you recommend?

Budget is limited so no FHC's or can's.

I remember seeing a booster schedule on a sheet but I can't find it anymore. If anyone knows of one I would happily use it.

Thanks for your help in my quest to optimizing my training :)
IndyCision [2597200]
Depends what your battle stats are now to know whether it is worth you doing this or moving to the straight 3 xanax per day and natural regen...
Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee
Proper stacking for choco jumps never pays off. At the lowest end of the stats range it can be worth taking one xanax before you sleep at night, since you would likely miss out on a fair bit of natural regen overnight anyway, then do max chocs, an ecstasy, train, and refill, in the morning. If you've done a max happy jump with 100 refills you'll definitely be past that stats range though.

Most likely you are already at the point where only 99k happy jumps are worth stacking for (around 800k per stat). If you are under 300k in any stats, then it's still worth stacking for lower happy jumps, but definitely not for choco jumps.

Doing max chocolates before you do a big train for the day (full bar, xanax, and refill) is still worth it though.

My guess is you should probably do that ^, then two more xanax during the day. And your big happy jump as often as you can if that's still worth it at your stats.

If budget is limited and you are close to the happy jump cut-off though, you are probably better selling your eDVDs and saving/investing that money.