‹ Faction Discussion Stories Forums Faction Discussion [RW] Riot vs SMTH - Silver Hand
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Riot [974353]
9 May 2023, 17:23 TCT · #21 · edited
Looking like a close match on paper, I'll go conservative and offer a 100m bet on us, quote to book :) 100m taken by [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Matty_h[/background] [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][48911][/background]
Good luck RIOT!!
Can I book this, then leak info to the other side and throw the match?
you have my permission
If the pope says it’s okay…I think it must be?
50m on Riot, quote to book.
Best of luck Riot. 100M on Riot. Quote to book. Riot, you guys owe it to me to win this :p
Ill take this if it’s still going, quote back to confirm
booked :)
Qfiffle [2557282] Committee
Committee
10 May 2023, 08:40 TCT · #31
This definitely looks close, but I believe in Riot! 100m on Riot, quote to book. No longer valid if you accept it after war starts.
300m on RIOT
Booked.
good luck RIOT!
Looks like it’s going to be a long one
Definitely been getting the better of us overnight, let's see what happens when everyone else starts waking up.
I can see why you're called Nocturne xD
The match is still very close. Both sides (PT & CR) are play well.