Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dog Tags Bug?

Started by MrChr15topher [1580501] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

MrChr15topher [1580501]
I have only obtained 2 dog tags so far, so I am still currently not officially in the event, but when I was attacked, one of my tags was just taken. Should I be immune from having my tags taken until I have earned the 3 required to join the event?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Your own tag is secure until you steal 3 tags, the other 2 tags don't have immunity. On the competition page, you can see that only your own tag has a lock on it, not the others.

Thanks!