Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$1 madness

Started by -420- [1514633] on in Fun & Games.

96 replies · 1.29k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
97
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

-420- [1514633] ×3

-420- [1514633]
Over the next few weeks I will continue to add items to my bazaar for the small price of $1!! So far I've added over 1k items and counting, some good some not so good. Head over and check it out now! Also a few random lucky people that get a $1 purchase will recieve a FHC or 30E can. Goodluck to all :)

REMEMBER to keep checking as items are being added every hour!!

First random winner!


12:25:17 - 12/05/23 You sent 1x Feathery Hotel Coupon to Donco with the message: Random $1 win

12:39:52 - 12/05/23 You sent 1x Can of X-MASS to Toucan with the message: Random $1 win

13:32:05 - 12/05/23 You sent 1x Can of X-MASS to RatstaR with the message: Random $1 win

15:32:55 - 12/05/23 You sent 1x Feathery Hotel Coupon to bitters with the message: Random $1 win

16:40:45 - 12/05/23 You sent 1x Feathery Hotel Coupon to TheBigChenzo with the message: Random $1 win
Steve106 [2738972]
12:09:34 - 12/05/23 You bought 1x MP5 Navy on -420-'s bazaar at $1 each for a total of $1. I am waiting for next time I got a chance.
nex [2054500]
12:35:12 - 12/05/23 You bought 88x Empty Box on -420-'s bazaar at $1 each for a total of $88

10/10 would buy again.
Zymurgist [2385147]
12:57:00 - 12/05/23 You bought 1x Flash Grenade on -420-'s bazaar at $1 each for a total of $1

I will think of you next time I flash someone. Thanks!