122 replies · 6.73k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
123
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Shooby[2510470]
· 94 likes · This isn't an airport, no need to announce your departure. Also In like 8months you've done literally nothing with your account so if you cared about torn as much as you did your own life, kinda sad chief.
Chuck_Norris[2544593]
· 85 likes · Umm bruv....have you looked at your own account.....your most notable achievement is that you're a faction leader.......oh wait 30k respect, no members...nvm
Nobody[237547]
· 54 likes · 0 Xanax, 0 travel, 0, 0, 0... I mean if that stresses you out, getting out now is probably a good idea. Come back when you want to git gud
Hi guys, it’s AlexSmithfan. I first found out about Torn in September 2022 and have been playing it ever since. There was a long period of about a month and half I didn’t play, but I decided to log back on a month or two ago. It’s a great game and I really want to continue playing it, but it conflicts with my busy schedule and adds another level of stress to my life. I realized I cared almost as much about Torn as my own life. Therefore, today will be my last day playing Torn, if not forever for a very long time. I will log out today at 4:00. I may choose to pick up the game again when I feel it necessary, but it will be off my plate for a long period of time, if not forever. All my money, weapons, and drugs will go to my faction, PA Warriors Guild. I want to apologize to all those I have attacked, mugged, and stolen from in the game. It was just what I needed to do to level up. This does make me a little sad, as Torn is a great game. But this is for the better. I will hopefully live a better and less stressful life without Torn.
It’s better to burn out than fade away! Peace out, AlexSmithfan
Hey mate, even though our paths never crossed I 100% feel ya.
It's great that you have recognized the importance of RL, as it always takes priority. We'll look after your stuff for ya for as long as you're away and know that you are always welcome back to the Premature Attackulation family.
This isn't an airport, no need to announce your departure. Also In like 8months you've done literally nothing with your account so if you cared about torn as much as you did your own life, kinda sad chief.
Umm bruv....have you looked at your own account.....your most notable achievement is that you're a faction leader.......oh wait 30k respect, no members...nvm
Difference is I don't care lol. If you spend 8 months caring about a game as much as your life and don't do anything with it, it's pretty pathetic. But you're allowed to cuckhold if you want. That's on you booboo.
My faction is just a vault to diminish my visible net and that's literally it. I've accomplished things people who've spent a decade + on this game couldn't in the last year alone.
Was kinda thinking this. Little bros on here complaining about how tough the game is when they've never struggled for their own PI, done a RW, chained, made it to level 15, and a million other things.
Like, if struggling to buy 100 beer or 100 plushies gives you anxiety attacks, maybe this isn't the game for you? But also real life has gotta be pretty fricken tough as well lol.