Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

13 MILLION

Started by Alien [2052982] on in Achievements.

36 replies · 2.23k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Alien [2052982]
On this day

May 13, 1110 - Crusaders march into Beirut, causing a bloodbath

May 13, 1940 - Winston Churchill says "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat" in his first speech as Prime Minister to British House of Commons

May 13, 2023 - B3 creates an achievement thread announcing their 13 million respect gain, respect farming supremacy, and D3vl cries, "If not, to everyone reading this you see now you are all being used like dumb f**king sheeps."

Please help us celebrate by giving praise to our god, who gives us the power to go beyond ourselves.

[image: i.postimg.cc]

Ph34r th3 5|-|33p!

VaultDweller [2646714]
July 20th, 1969 Moon landing....I was not there

October 14th, 1987 Baby Jessica fell in a well...I was not there

November 9th, 1989 Berlin wall falls....I was not there

December 13th, 2003 Saddam Hussein was captured...I was not there


May 13th, 2023 B3 hit 13m Respect...I was there, I was there