Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Display case labels

Started by HAMMERMAN [1987088] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 315 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
29
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

HAMMERMAN [1987088]
So with all the new updates and features that have come about last couple of years, why is it every time I visit my display cabinet I have the same thought.....why can't I label my shit.

Sure the items have names, but that dosnt tell the story they may hold or even refer to anything. Will allowing us to label or add notes to our items on display crash the game and destroy torn? Or is simply not seen as a big enough deal to bother with.

None the less I know I'd like to be ability to add a name to a gift or a tag to a special piece, if I'm the only guy in torn that feels that way then so be it, I'll just say f**k it and get a script made for my own satisfaction I guess
Phoenixflies [2165434]
This seems awfully like a Suggestion. If only we had a Suggestion thread to put this in. Perhaps I’ll go to Suggestions and suggest we get a Suggestions thread.
Dalinar [2833488]
A suggestion thread would be terrible. It’d be almost impossible to get any views on your post in the thread, and assuming one idea gets luckily enough to garner some attention, another lucky idea would derail all the momentum it has. Luckily Torn has a suggestion sub forum so each suggestion can have its own thread.
Quinxa [2730602]
I second this suggestion and suggest you suggest that a way to second suggestions would be a good suggestion to add to a suggested suggestion thread...
HAMMERMAN [1987088]
I agree and I would have added this possible suggestion to the suggestion section but I wasn't 100% sure if my suggestion was a suggestion or if my suggestion was just me being dumb, so I placed it here to get people's opinions, if however my possible suggestion turns out to be truly a suggestion then I suggest staff add my suggestion the to the suggestion section ......just a suggestion
Xerra [2775419]

"I'm hungry. I just need something small to satisfy, any suggestions?"


"...Maybe the chicken strips for $6?"

"Maybe it does, but that doesn't help with my hunger."