Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My first event...

Started by Outremere [2926495] on in General Discussion.

19 replies · 721 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
46
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Outremere [2926495]
I'm really new, only 16 days old, so obviously I'm not interst in this event, but some fight with "jobbers" to level up, and some duke's target after, I collect (without intentions) a lot of dog tag.

Then suddenly my noob protection expired...

long story short, now I HAVE to make a black list of new people I hate :))))

Maybe I must update the list in a 3.5 floppy disc like Sheldon Cooper, tu use it in the far future....

Hahaha I hope my personal dog tag resist until event expire but I don't think so ^_^'
Razor [2716180]
08:27:33 - 19/05/23 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Outremere and defeated them (chain #1) [view]

08:27:32 - 19/05/23 You stole a dog tag belonging to Beecreepin worth 6 score

Add me to your black list
Outremere [2926495]
Cause I have no problem to be attacked for the tags...
At this moment I don't have liquid money to be stoled, and the meaning of this post is only to make some laughs ^_^
Private_Joker [2488283]
Its just event. Adding people to black list solely because they stole you tags is bs.
Some of my targets also came into my DMs asking why i stole their tag... Its how this event works. You steal tags from others.
Outremere [2926495]
Maybe I was misunderstood kvitka, I'm not complaining or ask money back, I don't care :)

I think you all take too seriously, but maybe I was wrong...
Twicemonkey [2694029]
Obsolete magnetic tape for long term storage, what the shit kind of sense does that make?
Just write their names in sand and piss on them.
Expanding the enemy list costs points so I very much recommend the sand and the piss
yewnit [2592654]
Makes post complaining about being attacked during dog tags event, and will be adding attackers to their enemy list.

Replies to every comment that they don't actually care

???

I'd say enjoy the next few weeks in hosp as everyone who reads this will now attack you for funsies, but you'll probably stop playing long before then.
SirEdge [2609907]
It's on the API. This just means the forum trolls see it, but everyone with tags has a target on their back anyway. Posting in the forums hardly makes a difference.