Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blood type change

Started by Otaku2187 [2904167] on in Suggestions.

8 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Otaku2187 [2904167]
What does everyone think of this.

*****Radiation poisoning has a chance to change your blood type*****

It's something small and wouldn't happen very often but I believe it would be fun to see how things turn out.

One day you're using your regular blood medication and Bam! You're in the hospital for using the wrong blood lol.

Or you're a low class blood type with no chance of extra dough until one day you fall victim of the war and now you have superman blood (blood that's worth more).

Or you're a small time money maker off your blood until one day... Your not lol

Or maybe even the radiation gives you a small boost into stats (actual superman blood) and you and you're faction try and take advantage of this temporary supernatural phenomena for a chain, war, or even to just hosp your sworn enemy faction.

Any thoughts? I'm new so I have no clue if this was ever thought of.
Gone_fishing [2237402]
Unfortunately i've never heard of that happening irl so i dont they would add it but it would be kinda funny if they implemented it lol just dont become ab+ or your screwed XD
Elizabeth [2339829]
I'm assuming this is coming from the whole "if you're AB+, you're screwed over just a lil" stance. Call me Sith, but I like having a few absolutes in the game.

That being said, while I don't think it should be as easy as just getting irradiated (since that's something you can force for quite cheap), we do have this TCX-59 virus and antidote just sitting around that we... don't really know much about. Perhaps that could have some effect on the bodies production of antibodies/antigens? We'll see, I suppose