Open profile>>>>>Tap on pistol symbol under profile pic >>>>> then tap on fists symbol>>>>> ?????
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graving - not really a detailed tutorial or guide here.
Well you can change 3 step like replace fists with pistol , melee weapons, guns or throwables like granades ?
If you have them equiped then yes
Solid guide, well written, R+
Graving - not really a detailed tutorial or guide here.
At that time I was still a newbie and I was just checking if I can post something or not