Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New PFP

Started by Scully [2684773] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Scully [2684773]
Hello Folks!

Recently made the identity change to Scully from the beloved show, Brooklyn 99! (NINE NINE!)

I was wondering if someone who was familiar with the show was able to make me a new PFP! I am willing to spend up to 5 Mill + some Xan to go along or other value!

Send me a message! I am not picky! Someone that knows the show would be the best fit for this!
Soph-Cunningham [2115907]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I know shit about this show.[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]With that said here is the character with the Brooklyn bridge behind him and some revolvers.[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Enjoy.[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Gib payment![/background]


[image: i.imgur.com]