well its hard to say......
today,I waas so bored and go to the gym. and I found that I unlocked a new gym club called'Pour Femme".
and when I signed it up,I chose female in torn for fun. but soon,I get bored and changed my gender back.
BUT,when I used a xanax and go to the gym, it shows this below:You performed a 4 out of 10 plank for 1 minute. You go girl!
and i'm really confused........
today,I waas so bored and go to the gym. and I found that I unlocked a new gym club called'Pour Femme".
and when I signed it up,I chose female in torn for fun. but soon,I get bored and changed my gender back.
BUT,when I used a xanax and go to the gym, it shows this below:You performed a 4 out of 10 plank for 1 minute. You go girl!
and i'm really confused........