With a little effort and some time you can make stock, you can use cooked or raw chicken bones and mirepiox(2:1:1 onions carrots celery) and some seasonings, research for different recipes, and viola!! Delicious soup and/or soup makings for months, freezer friendly. I wish you the best in your souping!!
Make your own stock!
Started by Pollock [2880599] on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I like making my own stock. For beef I will roast the bones, then put them (and any crusties) in the stockpot to slow cook for hours.. it's so rich and dark and has a lovely gelatin cap
Can't beat making your own stock