Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Message not loading 550 error

Started by yica [2575327] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
yica [2575327]
After maintenance, I cannot load message landing page. It throws 550 error and auto refreshes every a few seconds. If I go to a specifc message from "latest messages" on home page it works. Saved message page also works.

Tried turning off TornTools and browser cache and no luck.

Edit: Tried chrome incognito mode too, same issue


[image: i.imgur.com]
pomatias [2696490]
I can load the message landing page. I have a recent message from my faction leader, and it shows a snippet of the message text when I mouse over the message title. However, every time I try to read that one particular message, I get a 550. It automatically reloads itself, to the same 550.

Other messages load fine.
TYMinion [557703]
I can confirm that since yesterday, I have had the same issue both on my mobile and desktop PC, which i use Chrome for both.