Anyone else having login issues, it seems like every 5 minutes I need to re-login. I know a few people in my faction are having this same issue.
Login Issues
Started by MsnWitSasquatch [2738140] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Mentions: Sessions on multiple devices at once
I'm experiencing it too. Had been like this since that maintenance.
Me too
This seems to be linked to the inability to have multiple session since the migration. :(
I am only on one session though, I am just constantly logging in. I went through the bug reports and it mentioned having multiple sessions running but I do not.
Seems to be worse for some people :( one of the faction mates got bumped out multiple times in under and hour
just had to re login, and had the same issue last night
Ya constant re-log-ins.
me three
Can confirm it's a thing
yep
logged in like 3-4 times already only been awake for like a hour