I don't remember where I saw it, but isn't there some merit for surviving a server/product outage?
Outage Merit?
Started by Grumpkin [2690822] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Time traveller.
But not for suriving an outage, for surviving a rollback. Basically means, something went wrong so ched is reversing everyone's progress to the last backup they keep.
But not for suriving an outage, for surviving a rollback. Basically means, something went wrong so ched is reversing everyone's progress to the last backup they keep.
I demand a merit, regardless!
DEMAND, I SAY!
DEMAND, I SAY!
Pretty sure June 2013 was the last time the time traveler merit was awarded, at least that's showing when I got it and I don't recall any major rollbacks since than.
Sure you did, 0 awards
Time Traveler honor was for rolling back days and was brutal. I was a shiny noob, found dumbbells in the city, sold them to BodyBagger, practically doubled my Networth, and lost it all on the roll back.
This quote from The New Guy sums it up as best as I can describe it:
This quote from The New Guy sums it up as best as I can describe it:
ahh good old days... i bought up a ton of stuff then poof it was gone, back then... i had no records of who even sold me alot of the stuff so had to start over again.... you guys didn't have to live through it. why should you get it?