13 replies · 1.18k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
154
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
Most-liked replies
ZOMB13[1795241]
· 67 likes · Ssh bby is ok Ched still loves you more
Toes[2095421]
· 27 likes · Cloud migration has to be reported by Cloud jumper. Thats the law, innit
bogie[148747]Admin
· 23 likes · Why would I? I have plenty of things to get on with. CJ is project manager for the devs and does QA on the updates that week, he or Ched make the most sense as it's literally their day job …
Bogie hasn't even posted a Patch Note before, whats up with that? LOL
Why would I? I have plenty of things to get on with. CJ is project manager for the devs and does QA on the updates that week, he or Ched make the most sense as it's literally their day job to know what the devs are doing that week in greater depth than me.
I can see the train of thought. Pre CJ's promotion, if Ched wasn't able to post for whatever reason, I can certainly see why one might expect the post to come from the CM, whether you or a previous CM