.
Closed
Started by Ultr4Vi0let [2887202] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Soph-Cunningham [2115907]
· 12 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - cl3ric0l [569400]
· 11 likes ·
Your work?....do you have the working files!...looks more like ai work to me.
Bump
.
Your work?....do you have the working files!...looks more like ai work to me.
It took me one hour aprox working on it, so yes, my work...
Cool, so what program you use?..what did you do to create it?
I'm offering here what I do, if you don't like it, move on to another thread, easy.
As for how I do it, I do a mix of AI plus Graphic editing. People might think AI is magic, well it's not that you type "warrior" and you get exactly what you're looking for. It takes time. Once i have a picture I can work with I take it to GIMP or other similar programs and work with that base for as long as I feel I need to.
Again, if you don't like it, instead of whining, pass to the next post.
Thanks and have a nice day.
As for how I do it, I do a mix of AI plus Graphic editing. People might think AI is magic, well it's not that you type "warrior" and you get exactly what you're looking for. It takes time. Once i have a picture I can work with I take it to GIMP or other similar programs and work with that base for as long as I feel I need to.
Again, if you don't like it, instead of whining, pass to the next post.
Thanks and have a nice day.
I love your art!!
.
What B's just a cover up to attempt to make it seem like you do anything besides add text.
The fact you didn't mention it's ai work until challenged proves my point.
It's fine ai is a cash cow your not the only one to suddenly appear in this forum after realizing ai generators could bring them money they wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting by using any real skill.
The fact you didn't mention it's ai work until challenged proves my point.
It's fine ai is a cash cow your not the only one to suddenly appear in this forum after realizing ai generators could bring them money they wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting by using any real skill.
Whatever I might say you're not gonna believe so as I said, move on to the next thread and spread your hate somewhere else and respect people whatever they make as you like being respected. I don't do anything wrong, I enjoy working on and editing images I make with AI, I don't think I should be embarrassed about it. Plus this is a game, I'm not taking a job from you, don't feel threatened. I understand AI is threatening to proffesionals, in real life, but don't come to my post complaining, insulting me, calling me a liar (when you don't have a clue about what I do or don't do with my images), etc. I don't go to your posts and criticize you or your work, do I? Be respectful.
Threatened lmao....I'm not threatened I just don't like people hiding behind ai claiming it as their work, like I said it's a cash cow and most these ppl using wouldn't be in a graphics forum without ai generators.
Also just a thought but if you don't like or want criticism then don't post in a public forum.
Also just a thought but if you don't like or want criticism then don't post in a public forum.
This is the same argument people used when photography replaced paintings and when digital photography replaced film negatives.
I take your point; but as far as criticism goes, you do seem to be hanging around this particular person's thread quite a bit....
Your argument is with the medium they're using, rather than with them, surely?
I take your point; but as far as criticism goes, you do seem to be hanging around this particular person's thread quite a bit....
Your argument is with the medium they're using, rather than with them, surely?
3 posts is a lot ? And 2 of those to answer things asked/said.
Nope no problem with them personally or the ai media as I've already said I don't like when ppl lie/hide/disguise the fact they are using it...why? Do they think ppl are more likely to buy if they think the person created it all or that they can get more money for it?
I mean it's fine ai generators are here we Kno that but if your using them in whatever capacity then say so!
Nope no problem with them personally or the ai media as I've already said I don't like when ppl lie/hide/disguise the fact they are using it...why? Do they think ppl are more likely to buy if they think the person created it all or that they can get more money for it?
I mean it's fine ai generators are here we Kno that but if your using them in whatever capacity then say so!
Ultr4Violet has replied to you, perhaps understandably, so now there are nine posts featuring what you have said in a thread that's fifteen posts long.
You've said what you came to say, at length, and to some tune.
You don't have to like their work, buy it, or look at it, and they were relatively polite in response to your posts.
There are other posters on here doing exactly the same thing.
Go visit them.
You've said what you came to say, at length, and to some tune.
You don't have to like their work, buy it, or look at it, and they were relatively polite in response to your posts.
There are other posters on here doing exactly the same thing.
Go visit them.
.
Bump
Amazing work. Highly recommend! Easy and fair on prices. Very easy to work with!!
.