Getting logged out every 1-2 hours today, didn't have any issues when the update rolled out though.
Logged out
Started by _MrMason_ [1813177] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i have no other sessions open and i am getting logged out every few hours.
Me too. Been on my phone all day PC at home so only using my phone yet getting logged out for no reason
We were making some changes to the pods which resulted in users being kicked out of the active session. This *should* be resolved now. Can someone please confirm?
I've not been logged out since my second post on the first page but, it's only been a few hours. I'll update again tomorrow, after several hours of inactivity.
Update: still haven't been logged out, more than 18 hours after this initial post, so seems fine now for me. Currently on 'Pod 17' no idea which one I was on yesterday. XD
Update: still haven't been logged out, more than 18 hours after this initial post, so seems fine now for me. Currently on 'Pod 17' no idea which one I was on yesterday. XD
i've not been logged out in 5 hours. i have been on pod 17 ever since.
I still get logged out, I just had to log in again now
Still getting logged out here.
Pod17 on Tornpda on phone and pod21 on PC from the last test a few minutes ago. Only one allows to be logged on. Clearing cache does not help
Pod17 on Tornpda on phone and pod21 on PC from the last test a few minutes ago. Only one allows to be logged on. Clearing cache does not help
Single session issue is already marked confirmed here.
Mentions: Sessions on multiple devices at once
Nope. Trying to refresh on the same session on the same browser to get the beer and guess what? I logged out.
Logged out after 2 minutes
Keep getting log out
I'm having the same issue, it logs me out randomly. Sometimes it leaves me online for several hours being inactive and the other moment it is within minutes while being active.
I'm only using torn on my laptop and firefox. I often use multiple tabs to speed things up a bit (my craptop isn't the fastest haha), but that doesn't seem to make a difference.
I'm only using torn on my laptop and firefox. I often use multiple tabs to speed things up a bit (my craptop isn't the fastest haha), but that doesn't seem to make a difference.
I was logged out from a session in less than 2 hrs, did not switch device or browser
I just had it happen again shortly ago, without opening another device or browser, it just kicked me.
Spoke too soon, just had to login again (~3:31pm). I'm now on Pod 21, so would it be safe to assume that sessions are just not maintained when being shifted between 'pods'? If so, could this be resolved?
Keep getting logged out every few hours it seems
Logged out again Was in pod21 now in pod17I was online an hour ago so some point in between an hour and about 5 mins ago I was logged out
Looks like our logs don't keep a record of log in and log out
Looks like our logs don't keep a record of log in and log out
Still getting logged out every few hours and if I am logged in on one device I get logged out of the other i.e. logged in on a PC, I get logged out on my cell phone.
For sure not fixed