I peruse the game at work, then do stuff on mobile while commuting and then log again in my house. Thats 3 damn logins a day, my password is 60 chars long ffs ched fix this
Logged out
Started by _MrMason_ [1813177] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Still not fixed
Not fixed, still kicking me out of Firefox and Yandex.
*** the Android app on the contrary works ok, I stay logged in there ***
*** the Android app on the contrary works ok, I stay logged in there ***
Since the migration I get logged out. I use Samsung S10 Phone with Android. I use the Chrome browser on my phone. Previously I logged in and basically Torn didn't log me out. From the migration onwards Torn logs me out after some inactivity. Sometimes I have to log in multiple times per day.
I also noted it never requested my 2 step verification. Only username and password was enough, which is strange. Because before cloud migration I was asked 2 step verification when logging in.
I also noted it never requested my 2 step verification. Only username and password was enough, which is strange. Because before cloud migration I was asked 2 step verification when logging in.
Happends to me almost once per hour now. Getting worse
Edit:
Also no 2step auth either
Edit:
Also no 2step auth either
We have made an additional update that increases the expiry timer of session cookie. Hopefully this improves the situation.
We are still working on session sharing across multiple devices, this report is just for the situation where the existing session is being terminated abruptly.
We are still working on session sharing across multiple devices, this report is just for the situation where the existing session is being terminated abruptly.
pin this under the op dude <3
edit
just wanted to say mine has been fine since but i am always on pod 17.
edit
just wanted to say mine has been fine since but i am always on pod 17.
This has become so irritating it's unbelievable lol - Like is it unusual for people to use multiple devices? I jump on with my phone - gotta log in - back on my PC - gotta log on - oh back on my phone log in. Like Jeez go back to whatever was before cause I don't see the site running any better
There's a confirmed report for that issue here. Consider reading the pinned message before posting in bug reports
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions: Sessions on multiple devices at once
Same, now it logs me out every hour or so.
I am being logged out every time I switch between TornPDA and web browser.
We are attempting a potential fix for the shared session issue, you may get randomly logged out of your active session over the course of next few hours.
Thanks!
Thanks!
It seems to be whenever I get moved to another 'pod'. Just had to login again, now I'm on Pod 18 (been on 21 since my previous post). Is this being looked at? As it's the only consistency I'm seeing on this end.
Seems to still be thing for me
Anyone else still experiencing this
Anyone else still experiencing this
Worked fine in the weekend. Today morning in my work PC I was logged out, but I haven't been here since last Wednesday.
i clicked on resync on my torn pda app in settings same place u add api click the one to add your login info and there be 2 clickable things one is resync other logout so for me it has stopped logging me out of pda as of 2 days now but does continue to log me out on pc when i use pda... hope this may help cpl to try that if anything but its not real problem for me info saved this is a txt based clicking game so really whats an extra 2 clicks.
It's been a while but it's just happened again and, I'm now completely convinced it's related to an account being moved between 'pods'. I've been on Pod 18 since my last post here (been checking periodically), including the last time I logged in a few hours ago, I'm now on Pod 17.
Has this scenario (pod switching)specifically been looked at?
Also, while attempting to post this, I'm receiving 502 errors. I know this is probably unrelated but, there's no doubt already 14 threads created about it. XD
EDIT: when I say "logged in", I mean the last time I opened the app/accessed the website. There was no actual logging in, as I hadn't been logged until just before i posted this. Just for clarity. ;-)
Has this scenario (pod switching)specifically been looked at?
Also, while attempting to post this, I'm receiving 502 errors. I know this is probably unrelated but, there's no doubt already 14 threads created about it. XD
EDIT: when I say "logged in", I mean the last time I opened the app/accessed the website. There was no actual logging in, as I hadn't been logged until just before i posted this. Just for clarity. ;-)
There was a brief downtime period after which most players were logged out, yours was not a unique case.
I will close and lock this report now.