Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Log in issue

Started by Zeref_D_Maxwell [2911757] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Zeref_D_Maxwell [2911757]
Hi, After the torn is up from maintenance
I have been having issue to log in torn city by using torn app. I can log in by browser but can't log in using torn app it's showing error you have been log out again and again when I am trying to login.
I hope you fix that or help me with this issue.
Zeref_D_Maxwell [2911757]
I did it but it didn't solve the issue.
I think it's the same logout issue I am facing that I read at the forums many people complain about.
By using app i can't even login properly it's says you logout it's just i haven't even properly login yet.
The issue has started after torn got up from the maintenance.
Before the app was running fantastic.
RomeoBodibe [2903687]
Good Afternoon, right after update, logging in the game takes more than 5 sec. I'm not quite sure about PC but I'm experiencing this problem on my Android Chrome web browser. I also noticed that I can't manage my Items in my Bazaar on Android Chrome web browser desktop view, I have to switch to mobile view to do that.