Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tracking plushies - Mobile

Started by Suited_Agent [2807188] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 149 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Suited_Agent [2807188]
Hi All,

I 99% of the time play torn on mobile.

I am looking for something that keeps track of Plushie costs (mainly) and maybe resale costs while flying

I have Torn PDA and from the items down menu it only gives market price... is there someway I can keep watch on the costs of the plushies on mobile ?


Thank you

Smith