Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Diablo 4

Started by Pantherx [273777] on in Gaming.

28 replies · 326 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

chaaaaarl [2120047]
First playthrough will be with a barbarian. Planning on using cross-play and playing with friend on PC and another one on Xbox.

Then probably a lightning sorcerer after the barb.
chaaaaarl [2120047]
Loving the game so far.
Level 49 Barb on World Tier 2- Bleed, fortify, thorn tanky build

The first night I played in a group with some friends and had loads of fun.
Second night I decided to play solo and really enjoyed the atmosphere and world building when you run around and explore.

Last night I decided to make the long trek to the Fields of Hatred for my first taste of some PvP action.
Got to the portal just in time for bedtime, ended up playing for another 2 hours....

Got quite a rush killing two players (barb and necro) at the same time and steeling their seeds only to be killed by a rogue / sorc duo a few minutes later. Put up quite a fight n my defense and survived for about 4.5 minutes.

I don't plan on playing any other games for the rest of the year! (excluding torn of course..)
Pantherx [273777]
Just got to level 50 on my Barb, the endgame content is insane.

I had to watch a You Tube video just to understand the paragon board system.

I fought my first world boss yesterday with 9 other people and I gotta say....This has to be the game of the year.
chaaaaarl [2120047]
Finished the campaign last night. I may have over-leveled, was level 56 and loot and xp was starting to drop drastically. On WT3 now and getting awesome loot once again. Loving the tree of whisper and helltide
Pantherx [273777]
I didn't finish the campaign until about that level. I started doing Nightmare dungeons and other random events to level up in WT3. Helltides are a good way to continue to get better gear, especially if you can always find the mystery chests. Continue to gear up until you get close to level 65-69. WT4 is tough until about that level, I just hit level 68 last night.
Buthidae [356841]
I've also been playing Diablo for a long time. I'm even in the credits for Diablo 3. I casually play D4 now, and would like to find others to group with.
Bathycolpian [2375431]
Picked it up last weekend, instantly addicted. My husband created a toon on my account to check it out, almost immediately bought it for himself XD