Grave
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- sugarvalves [1963573] Committee
· 12 likes ·
I dunno man. This seems like a bad idea. SugarvaIves is the co-leader of Arcadia. I wouldn't go out of my way to piss off a 6m respect faction if I were you.
Mentioned in this thread
__-___-___-__ [1921241] ×1
I dunno man. This seems like a bad idea. SugarvaIves is the co-leader of Arcadia. I wouldn't go out of my way to piss off a 6m respect faction if I were you.
Mentions: __-___-___-__ [1921241]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Arcadia to one who hit
Arcadia to one who hit
Hmm
I have far too much respect for the members of Uhhhhhhhhh to even consider such an offer.
It's unreadable in dark mode imao
No idea why but slowly I am not liking this.
Graved on request